- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations, we inform you that the personal data that you may provide during the use of the website https://www.revistacritica.es/ (hereinafter “the Website”) will be treated as Data Controller. by the ASSOCIATION OF PROPERTY AND COMMERCIAL REGISTRARS OF SPAIN (hereinafter, “CORPME”), with NIF: Q-2863012-G and Headquarters at C/Diego de León, 21, 28006 Madrid.
You can contact CORPME by phone: 91 270 16 99 or by email: email@example.com.
You may also contact the CORPME Data Protection Delegate via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ARE YOU OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA?
Visiting the Web does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself. However, the use of some of the services available on the Web depends on the completion of personal information forms.
The data requested in the different forms of the Web are those necessary to provide the requested services. The refusal to provide the data indicated as necessary may imply the impossibility of adequately providing said services. Likewise, you may provide data voluntarily with the aim that these services can be provided optimally.
Likewise, certain functionalities of the website depend on you authorizing the processing of your personal data.
- FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL CORPME PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data that you provide for the provision of the different services made available through the Website will be processed by CORPME in accordance with the following purposes:
- In the case of SUBSCRIBERS (https://www.revistacritica.es/login/suscriptores-registro/) the purpose is to manage the creation of a user account for sending publications.
- In the case of COLLABORATORS (https://www.revistacritica.es/colaboradores/) the purpose is to manage all collaborations that the User wishes to carry out with Revista Crítica.
- In the event that you write to a contact email provided, the purpose will be the response to the request made.
- In the case of TELEPHONE CARE SERVICES, the calls made to the CORPME Customer Care service may be recorded for service quality reasons.
At the time of requesting any of the services or making use of the indicated functionalities, you will be offered more detailed information about the specific treatments.
- FOR HOW LONG WILL CORPME PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
The User’s data will be kept as long as they are necessary for the provision of the requested services and, once said provision has been completed, their data will be kept for the legally required periods for the possible responsibilities derived from the service provided.
In the case of registered Users, the processing of the data will be maintained until the request to cancel the account created.
In relation to the recording of calls for quality reasons, these will be kept for a period of six months.
- WHAT CATEGORIES OF USER DATA WILL CORPME PROCESS?
The necessary personal data processed by CORPME are:
- Contact information: email, telephone, professional address, postal code.
- Employment data: company, profession, position.
- Economic, financial and insurance data: bank account, for the management of purchases made through MAGAZINES.
- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF USER DATA?
The processing of the User’s data by CORPME is based on the User’s request for the services made available through the Web or, where appropriate, on the consent requested for certain purposes, and that you can withdraw at any time. However, in case of revoking your consent, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
- TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The personal data provided by the User will not be communicated to third parties, unless this is necessary for the provision of the requested services or when the user has expressly accepted the communication. In both cases, the User will be duly informed of this possibility before proceeding with the communication of their personal data.
- WHAT RESPONSIBILITY DOES THE USER HAVE?
The User will be responsible for ensuring that the data provided to CORPME is true, exact, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User will be responsible for the veracity of all the data communicated and must keep the information provided duly updated, in such a way that it responds to their real situation.
Likewise, it will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information that it provides through the Website and for the damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to CORPME or to third parties.
- WHAT RIGHTS DOES THE USER HAVE?
The User can send a letter to email@example.com, with the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of their identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from CORPME the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (agpd.es) when the interested party considers that CORPME has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
- IS IT SAFE TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA?
CORPME will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Date of last update: May 2018