In any case, we inform you that CORPME is responsible for the Cookies and the processing of the data obtained through its own Cookies and those of third parties, deciding on the purpose, content and use of the processing of the information collected.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device when visiting a web page. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time he accesses the Website, also allowing it to improve the quality and offer better use of the Website.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet; they cannot damage the User’s equipment/device and, if they are activated in the configuration of their browser, they help to identify and resolve possible malfunctions of the Website.
By accessing the Website, you expressly accept the use of this type of Cookies on your devices. If you disable Cookies, your browsing on the Website may not be optimal and some of the utilities available on the Website may not work properly.
Specifically, CORPME is using Cookies for the purposes set out below. If in the future CORPME uses others for the purpose of providing more and better services, the User will be informed of this.
Technical and personalization cookies.
These Cookies facilitate the access and navigation of the User on the Website in each of his visits to it and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication.
Third Party Cookies
CORPME, through the Website, uses Google Analytics services provided by Google, Inc., an entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (hereinafter, “Google”).
User configuration to avoid Cookies
Thus, you can block Cookies through the browser configuration tools, or you can configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a Cookie:
- If you’re using Microsoft Internet Explorer, you’ll find the option in the Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings menu. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-Cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to- manage-Cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- If you’re using Firefox, you’ll find the option in the Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies menu. To find out more, visit http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitate-and-disable-Cookies-que-los-sitios-we.
- If you use Chrome, in the Options > Advanced Options > Privacy section. To know more https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es.
- If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html.
- If you use Safari you will find the option in the Preferences/Privacy menu. More information at: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=es_ES.
In the event that the User decides to deactivate all Cookies, the quality and speed of the service could decrease and, even, they could lose access to some of the services or sections offered on the Website.
You can find more information about Cookies at:
If you have questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact CORPME at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © College of Property and Mercantile Registrars of Spain. All rights reserved.